Have you heard of the viral Dalgona coffee trend?
If the answer is yes – you’re missing out. If you haven’t tasted it you’re most likely to be super hooked and have been whisking up the coffee every day.
Take the whipped drink up a notch with these 7 easy Dalgona coffee hacks;
1. Use Brown Sugar Instead Of White Sugar – Brown sugar has a softer consistency making it an easier substance to whisk and dissolve than regular sugar.
2. Use A Frother – Whisking the Dalgona coffee by hand can be tiring. Try using a frother, if you have one. Because it’s electric, you can just turn it on and let it do all the work for you.
3. Add Cinnamon – If you drink your Dalgona coffee hot, it can be a warm and cozy idea to add a pinch of cinnamon. I
4. Make It A Whipped Vanilla Coffee – If you need a little more flavour you can make it a whipped vanilla coffee instead. Do this by adding half a tablespoon of vanilla extract, a dash of salt, and some cornstarch to add thickness to the coffee. Voila!
5. Add Caramel – The Dalgona coffee can be super strong for some. Adding caramel gives it a sweeter taste and the extra kick.