Terms & Conditions
Flowery Dell Ltd Booking Terms & Conditions of Hire
These terms apply to all bookings taken by any booking method.
- TERMS: The normal period of hire is from 3pm on your arrival day & by 10am on your departure day.
- BOOKING: A deposit of 30% of total hire charge per Accommodation per week/shortbreak is required. A booking is only confirmed when the Hirer receives notification of this in writing via email or post. The Balance – of – Hire – Money is due & payable eight weeks prior to the start of the holiday. If your deposit payment was paid by credit/debit card the balance is automatically taken when due. If your deposit payment was paid by Cheque please ensure that the balance Cheque is sent to us by the due date. We reserve the right to re book the holiday if we have not received the balance payment within 7 days after payment was due. For bookings made within 8 weeks of your holiday start date you pay the full amount on booking. Changes to a Booking by you: These are at the discretion of Flowery Dell Ltd & a £25 administration fee applies. Transfer of a Booking: Only Available at the discretion of Flowery Dell Ltd subject to your arrival date for your current booking being over 8 weeks – a £25 administration fee applies.
- PAYMENT: Cheques payable to FLOWERY DELL Ltd or BACS. We also accept all Major Credit & Debit Card.
- CANCELLATION: The Holidaymaker should notify Flowery Dell Ltd immediately in writing if he/she wishes to cancel the Booking. The cancellation only takes effect when Flowery Dell Ltd has received written confirmation from the Holidaymaker. If the Booking is cancelled after the balance of the Rental Charge becomes payable (8 weeks from holiday start date), such balance shall remain payable notwithstanding cancellation. No refunds will be given on the cancellation of a Booking by the Holidaymaker which is why we highly recommend you take out Booking Refund Protection or have your own Holiday Insurance. At the time of booking through whichever method you choose you will be offered Booking Refund Protection at an additional cost. Booking Refund Protection: Protect your booking with refund protection on booking at an additional cost of in order to get a full refund of the purchase price should you or anyone in the party be unable to attend your event(s) through; Death, injury, or illness happening to you, or a member of your immediate family. Burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours immediately before the booked event. Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police or Government have issued travel warnings.The mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft en route of a private vehicle taking you to the booked event. You being summoned to appear at court proceedings as a witness which you were unaware of at the time of booking. You being relocated for work more than 100 miles from the booked event which you were unaware of at the time of booking.
- PETS: Flowery Dell Ltd only accepts pets in selected lodges if they are pre booked. All animals must be kept under strict control at all times. Pets must not be left unattended in the Lodges or elsewhere on the site. Animals other than dogs can only be accepted with specific permission from Flowery Dell Ltd. We prefer all Pet Owners to take out our cleaning service. Sorry we do not allow puppies at Flowery Dell. We allow a maximum of 2 well behaved pets per pet friendly lodge.
- THE HIRER: The hirer agrees to keep the property & all fitments, equipment & other contents in the state, repair & condition as at the commencement of hiring and to make good any damage, breakage or loss that may occur during the hire. Flowery Dell Ltd have the right to enter any accommodation (without prior notice if this is not practical or possible) If special circumstances or emergencies arise (for example if repairs need to be carried out) If in the reasonable opinion of Flowery Dell Ltd any person(s) is not suitable to continue the holiday because of unreasonable behaviour, damage to the property or danger or significant annoyance to others, the contract may be terminated, in which case Flowery Dell Ltd will not have any further liability. In this event, you will remain liable to pay the hire price and no refund shall be due.
- NUMBER IN PARTY: It is a condition of your booking that the total number in your party shall not exceed the total sleeping capacity of the accommodation booked stated on the website. The hirer & all members of the party over the age of 16 years old must register on arrival at Flowery Dell Ltd to comply with UK law.
- GROUP BOOKINGS: Flowery Dell Ltd is a QUIET & PEACEFUL SITE & therefore WE DO NOT accept Young Groups/Hen & Stag Parties or All Female & All Male Groups. Other Group Bookings such as Families are only accepted at Flowery Dell Ltd discretion by prior arrangement.
- ACCESSIBILITY: If you or any member of your party has restricted mobility or special needs you should telephone/email Flowery Dell Ltd before making your reservation so that we can discuss and agree with you the suitability of Flowery Dell Lodges for your party.
- AVAILABILITY: The booking is made on the understanding that the property will be placed at your disposal on the date stated. Should this not be the case through circumstances beyond our control (e.g. fire or damage) we cannot guarantee to provide alternative property in which case your booking fee will be returned to you in full and you will have no claim against Flowery Dell Ltd.
- THE OWNERS: Flowery Dell Ltd will not be liable for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience to the person or property of the hirer or any other persons arising out of or in any way connected with the hiring resulting from any other cause whatsoever.
- SECURITY: Any visitors to a Hirer must report to reception on arrival & Register.
- No Candles/Tealights or DISPOSABLE BARBECUES allowed inside or on the balcony of the lodges due to New Fire Regulations.No Smoking allowed inside the lodges due to New Fire Regulations.Ash Trays are provided for Smoking Outside. Gas Barbecues can be hired in Advance Click here for details. No fireworks allowed on site.
- PROBLEMS & COMPLAINTS: Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable stay. If however, you have a problem or cause for complaint it is essential that you contact us immediately to give us the chance to resolve it. We value your custom and want you to return! Please note that we are not responsible for any matter which you did not bring to our attention during your holiday. Any reported matter which has not been resolved during your holiday should be advised in writing to the manager of Flowery Dell Ltd within 7 days of the end of your holiday. We are continually striving to improve accommodation and facilities at Flowery Dell Ltd and to comply with any new Health & Safety legislation or other legal requirements so you may find that some facilities are temporarily closed for maintenance and/or improvement, some facilities have been altered, there is development or refurbishment work going on in certain areas of Flowery Dell Ltd or maintenance work is undertaken in and around your lodge although in such circumstances we try to minimise any inconvenience.
- HOT TUB HEALTH & SAFETY: Our Hot Tub Safety Document needs to be read & signed before using the Hot Tub. The Hot Tub Safety Document has been developed with your health & safety in mind when using the Hot Tub & should be followed at all times. Instructions for the Hot Tub & Cover Lifter are located next to the tub & should be read before use. IMPORTANT: Any hot tub that needs to be shut down due to misuse will incur a £50 charge to refill it. In the interests of a peaceful site for all customers no use of the HOT TUB after 11pm.
- LEFT ITEMS – To have a left item returned to you please send a prepaid envelope/parcel suitable for resending the item back to you. If you wish us to package and send the item back the minimum charge is £5. Left items will be kept for 14 days after your departure date and if not claimed will be disposed of or given to a local charity.